of Macomb, Oakland,
Please call for delivery fees.
1. We accept Visa and MasterCard. (back to top)
2. We usually deliver within 24 hours of notification of the birth of the baby. Please call us the day before the baby comes home and we will do our best to deliver the stork before the baby comes home. We can provide same day delivery for an additional fee. We are open 365 days a year for deliveries, pick-ups and orders. (additional fees may apply). (back to top)
3 . No. No one
needs to be home when we deliver unless you are paying by cash (unless
prior arrangements have been made). When we pick-up the lawn greetings
we will leave the keepsake plaque by the front door.
4. Of course! Our
baby greetings can be rented for a one day charge. It is an excellent
way to announce that the "Shower is here". We can write anything that
you want on your keepsake plaque.
5. Yes. Our lawn greetings make wonderful gifts for all. Please ask about us leaving a card for the recipient to let them know this gift is from you. (back to top)
6. Gift certificates can be ordered through us for any occasion. All the recipient must do is give us a call (24 hour notice please!) and we will handle the rest. (back to top)
7. Absolutely. We offer a variety of keepsake personalization plaques for adoptions which include: Baby's first and middle name, weight, length, birth date, arrived home date, new arrival, welcome home, born into our hearts, etc. (back to top)
8. Each lawn critter greeting comes with an A-Frame message sign complete with your own personalized message and 10 critters of your choice. (back to top)
9. If there is an open area that will accommodate our lawn greeting and the rules allow, then we can deliver to these locations. Please be aware, no refunds will be issued if we arrive at the delivery site and property management stops us from setting up. (back to top)
10. We will offer a full refund if you cancel within 48 hours or due to inclement weather we can not set-up the greeting. we will not issue a refund if the homeowner stops us from setting up our display or calls and requests removal of the display. You have given us the wrong address, a loose animal on the property that prevents us from entering the property, or any other reason that prevents us from setting up our display. (back to top)
Web Design by All Occasion Displays
Copyright © All Occasion Displays 2001